1. Are you certified by the Truck Training schools Association of Ontario?
2. Are you registered and bonded by the Ministry of Education? (416) 314-0500.
3. Is the training one on one?
4. Is all training done in both tandem tractors and trailers?
5. Is the student trained on more than one gear pattern? (A student should be trained on at least two shift patterns- 9 or 10 speed and 13 speed)
6. Does the school have a written and oral interview acceptance program?
7. Does the school have a third party auditing their facility? (If Yes, who performs the audit?)
8. Does the school keep report sheets on each student which are signed by both student and instructor? (Ask to see these forms!)
9. What is the classroom ratio of students to instructors?
10. How many hours of on-the-road driving is given to each student?
11. How many hours of theory are given?